Neverendless Core Change

Hier kun je alles kwijt over World of Warcraft, Neverendless of DirtyDutch.
Plaats reactie
Zero
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Neverendless Core Change

Bericht door Zero » 12-11-2011 17:55

Afbeelding

Today we will be converting the databases to utilize our new Naval Core.
We will be starting the conversion at 9AM Server time 8AM PST +8:00 GMT. The conversion will take about 8-12hours.

B

Update
We are currently working on converting the current Orange Core DB to the New Naval Core DB.
This process is planned to take 8-12hours.
It may be more or less updates will be forthcoming here and on facebook.

You will need the 3.3.5 (12340) client version to be able to login once we are done.
Please take this time to make sure you have the correct client.

Zero
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Core update wordt uitgesteld!

Bericht door Zero » 12-11-2011 20:18

Update 2

Due to an unforseen technical problem one of the staff members involved in the update was suddenly unable to participate with the changeover.
As a result we have been forced to postpone the update until this team member can return.
We will post more information on the new time/date of the update when it is available, and in the meantime the Orange Core server is up and running again.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to complete this update within the coming few days, as previously stated we will provide information on exactly when as soon as it is available.

Zero
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door Zero » 13-11-2011 20:57

Update 3:
Blackswann schreef: Currently we have found several issues with converting our db to the new format.
We are actively working to fix the issues and re-test them so we can make the conversion as perfect as possible.
This may mean we delay for a few more days it may not.
At the current time it is completely in the air as to when we will convert.
I promised that this will go well and I am committed to keep that promise to each and every player of Neverendless-WoW.
I will update everyone later today.

B

Plaats reactie