Maans's post op NE forum omtrent de 15-5 announcement

Hier kun je alles kwijt over World of Warcraft, Neverendless of DirtyDutch.
Plaats reactie
Dafrenzel

Maans's post op NE forum omtrent de 15-5 announcement

Bericht door Dafrenzel » 17-05-2012 12:04

Leest u hieronder mijn reactie op zooi gepost op het NE forum:

Can't wait for cataclysm.....and to relevel a character again. That is nice.
SInce the donor items are gone, that is seemingly a problem for most players, I have to say: stop with crying and grow up.

Now, it's all to skill and gearselection...and correct me if I am wrong, when making a custom, you select the stats, right? Well, select the stats in cata as well and keep in mind that the look and feel will be different.
Example:

- Stamina is NEEDED since there are mobs that hit you to smitherines with one swing (yes, the Babe Ruth of the game)

- Mastery should be a good stat too keep an eye out for because it can increase a lot of things.

- some casters need to go for spirit gear rather then the main base on intellect.

- downside: we druids use to heal in Tree of Life..well, forget that. It is a 30 sec keeper with a 3 minutes cooldown (unless it's changed now)

- easier way to get good gear because they have changed the way of getting it and THAT should please many people...on the other hand, it nerves heavy raiding a bit, but /care on that

- new profession: Archeology!

- new builds....les points to spend, but you also skill differently, but the damage you will be doing is still there.

Must I go on? Yes, ofcourse we have to start all over, but who cares...Let the races begin again and that is something to look forward to. So, embrace Cata and be glad Lich King is still around to have fun on.

About the customs, it's going to be a hell of a job to recreate customs on a server where the Itemlevels are going through the roof! And still are going up as more updates on retail are being made, so it's hard for NE to keep it all up.

Example:
pretend that the max Itemlevel on the new realm is, say....390. In order to make a good custom, the itemlevel should be around 400 or so.
But now an update comes and the itemlevel goes to 450....all made customs are now more as regular Rares in game, so you have to recustomise, but NE also has to increase everything putting more pressure on the Devs.
Also, I point out, perhaps old news, levelcap on retail cata is now 90!
Max Item level gear: 483-502!!

To give an example for the pvp-people here, as a lvl 90 item:

Malevolent Gladiator's Battle Staff
Season 12 Elite
Binds when picked up
Two-Hand Staff
3780 - 5671 Damage Speed 2.00
(2362.5 damage per second)
+1940 Stamina
+1294 Intellect
Requires Level 90
Item Level 502
Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 862 (1.23% @ L90).
Equip: Increases your resilience rating by 862 (2.78% @ L90).
Equip: Increases spell power by 7410.

May I say on this item: GIIIEEEEFFFF!!! ??

Made my point here I'd say and see you all on Cataclysm!

Maanschaduw-----out!
Afbeelding

kaaskip

Bericht door kaaskip » 18-05-2012 08:16

Awesome!!!

Wiszdom

Bericht door Wiszdom » 18-05-2012 09:19

mooie post maar weet dat je nu 2 dingen door elkaar haalt. Cata en Mists. lvl 85 is de lvl cap bij cata en 90 bij Mists. dus dat item zullen we nog wat langer op moeten w88
Afbeelding

Dafrenzel

Bericht door Dafrenzel » 18-05-2012 09:32

Ik zag idd dat het een nieuwe uitbreiding betrof. Het is ook maar een voorbeeld om te laten zien wat zou kunnen verwachten.

En 500-600 punten in de stats minder blijft gewoon super goed.
Daar komt bij, vervang in dit item de resilience met of spirit of mastery en je hebt een über PVE item!!

Bedankt voor het wijzen op mijn iets te verre vooruitloopsel :-)
Afbeelding

cutCurtis

Bericht door cutCurtis » 18-05-2012 20:39

Veel plezier met Cata NE, geloof me, na een tijd zal je Wotlk gaan missen :)

Ik zal jullie zeggen hoe het der aan toe gaat in MOP :P

Mvg!
Afbeelding

Belpriest !

Plaats reactie