Laatste Nieuws!

Hier kun je alles kwijt over World of Warcraft, Neverendless of DirtyDutch.
Plaats reactie
Ghasm
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Laatste Nieuws!

Bericht door Ghasm » 12-02-2010 16:11

In dit topic zul je zoveel mogelijk informatie vinden over deze server, alle voor ons spelers belangrijke info:
Afbeelding

Ghasm
The legendary and retired Guildmaster of DirtyDutch

Ghasm
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door Ghasm » 12-02-2010 16:12

OP server time 7:50 gepost vandaag 12/2
Hello,

The server will be going up and down for extended periods of time throughout today for internal systems maintenance. No changelog will be posted as we're only updating our systems slightly.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Regards,
BloodedMayhem.
Afbeelding

Ghasm

Ghasm
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door Ghasm » 13-02-2010 09:42

Weer een nieuwe post van Blackswann

zie de link: http://forum.neverendless-wow.com/showt ... hp?t=54740
Afbeelding

Ghasm

darkforcer
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door darkforcer » 13-03-2010 22:35

En een nieuw bericht op Twitter van Blackswann, duidend op de komende 3.3 update :
# Longtime since I updated this... 3.3 is really super close and I hope to be on it in the next 10 days but no promises till 2step says so... 11:29 AM Mar 9th via web
Link : http://twitter.com/Neverendlesswow

Grtz DF

Ghasm
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door Ghasm » 25-04-2010 08:02

Onderstaande staat op de NE site, maar wel handig om te weten.

Zo nu jullie zijn voorbereid,hoeven we niet al te veel boze en geirriteerde opmerkingen over de chat te verwachten..... dus ff doorbijten en t wordt vanzelf beter!!
STABILITY of Production server for the week April 24th- May

In our ongoing efforts to better the server we will be doing extensive fixes to the core that may cause stability issues over the next week. Please excuse the interuptions.
Afbeelding

Ghasm

Ghasm
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door Ghasm » 08-05-2010 09:19

Hoop niet dat er iemand hier van last heeft, maar goed...
Missing Characters
Hello Neverendless,

During maintenance today, there was a small problem encountered. After fixing it, we later found that some characters had been deleted. There was a decent number, but not a huge amount, thankfully. However, for those that did lose characters, we have sent out 50 Vote Points to all current accounts with our apologies about the situation.

Anyone who had custom items, etc, can send me a private message with all the transaction, item, character details, etc, so that we can see about getting those returned if they were lost.

Regards,
Naerdiel
Afbeelding

Ghasm

darkforcer
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door darkforcer » 12-05-2010 09:50

Een mededeling van Blackswann :
Dear Neverendless community,

I unfortunately need to let you know that someone – in an attempt to smear my name, the name of the server, and in an attempt to get people to leave Neverendless-WoW – photo-shopped my forum identification/photo onto a bogus post in the forums, which was supposed to have been me saying that I don’t want to fix the lag because it requires too much money, effort and time; also, that we’ll run the server for a few more months and shut it down, to make as much money as possible from the players so that I can split it with the staff at the end.

I would like to assure you that these are COMPLETELY UNTRUE. In fact, we currently have assigned two (2) developers to work on the lag issues on a DAILY basis, fixing as much as possible. As far as the money from donations, THAT is what sustains the server. Donations are fine – we will continue to use them to support the server, make repairs, fix lag, enhance player experience, etc. The fact that this rogue player (who has been found and permanently banned) insinuates that we would bilk the players and split the proceeds it with the staff, is insulting and a complete lie. I have NEVER taken advantage of the players at Neverendless, and appreciate your continued support of the server. I plan to keep it running – PERIOD.

Stewart, the rest of the developers and I have worked extremely hard to fix all of the bugs, issues and lag, and we will continue to do so. We recently augmented our staff by 2 people – one a script dev 2 scripter, as well as another C++ developer to work on some systems issues. It’s coming to the end of the school year, so many of our staff developers will have more free time, and we should see an increase in the rate of repairs.

I am sorry this came to light. I’ve known about it for close to a week and wanted to just ignore it, as I do most of the threats I receive. However, this had enough importance that I had to stand up and state EMPHATICALLY that this is NOT TRUE.

As always, I appreciate you, the players and supporters of the server, and will not do anything so reprehensible as was indicated in the fake post.

-B

Ghasm
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door Ghasm » 08-06-2010 08:39

Hello Neverendless,

I'm sure everyone has noticed our stability issues as of late, and I write this in the reassurance that it is being actively worked on. However, just like with any technology in the world, there are issues that arise. Recently, we made some changes to the core, which are meant to make more efficient use of our processors. However, the core is not designed for it, and while we work to adapt it to work together, we also have to weed out the problems, and thus at the moment it is causing some instability while we find these issues and fix them.

While the crashes are indeed an annoyance, we ask for patience, as every crash gives us vital information to take us just that step closer to our goal, and gives a direction for fixes to indeed continue to make Neverendless the best private server out there. Our new changes, once finished, will help majorly to reduce lag and disconnections, but in any great work, there are smaller steps that have to be taken.

We apologize for the inconveniences this has caused, but we pray patience while we continue avidly to work on these issues.

Regards,
Naerdiel

Ghasm

Depil
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door Depil » 15-05-2012 22:17

even dit topic weer een beetje her openen voor al het nieuws dat op de main website staat.

Stewart schreef:Hello All.

Over the past few days i've been making some fairly agressive changes to the website's internal framework in order to improve efficiency etc. Essentially you shouldn't notice any changes, but it's always possible that things break that I don't catch.

If you see anything on the website that isn't working how it was previously, please report it, there's a section in the bug report tool for website bugs, or failing that you can put it in a support ticket.

This work will continue over the next few days, so please keep your eyes open. Don't assume that somebody else has already reported it, because if everybody does then nobody actually reports it and it doesn't get fixed.

Depil
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Bericht door Depil » 15-05-2012 22:17

The the big announcement here in the forums...

http://forum.neverendless-wow.com/showt ... post845603

Plaats reactie