Corrupte GM's op NeverEndless WoW

Hier kun je alles kwijt over World of Warcraft, Neverendless of DirtyDutch.
Plaats reactie
darkforcer
Forum beheer
Forum beheer

Corrupte GM's op NeverEndless WoW

Bericht door darkforcer » 25-02-2011 20:18

Community panels
I was recently approached in vent by a concerned group of players about what they termed as "Lack of fairness" on the server. The group was not worried about lag or content, but about the way the staff is treating the players and the favoritism of the staff to their faction, guild and friends. From the day we started Neverendless I have always been about the players and the play experience in our house. The recent critics bother me greatly and will be dealt with swiftly and directly. I want to assure you that staff abuse will not be tolerated. Staff members that play on the server are not allowed to turn around and discipline someone for any matter while on their play account. If I find out that a staff member is picking on a particular player that Staff member will not only lose the staff position but also their play accounts.

I have decided to put together a panel of players divided by faction to speak to me on a bi weekly basis concerning whatever is on their minds. This will not be a forum to complain about why HoR or Warlock teleports do not work properly. It is to get a sense of what you the community is feeling and having to deal with daily. What are the new trendy exploits for PVP. Who got a piece of gear that is making an unfair advantage in game. I want this to be very free form, yet productive to help the community that you all donate, participate and love. I promise to listen to the issues and find a fair and equitable solution to the issues brought to me. I am meeting with a group of alliance members on Saturday February 26th at 1pm server time. I will then be meeting with horde members on Sunday February 27th at 1pm server time.

Also the admin group would like to thank the players that came to me directly with the original concerns for the server. I will not be mentioning them by name but thank you all that spoke from the bottom of my heart.

Rivaia

Bericht door Rivaia » 27-02-2011 15:13

Je behoud altijd vriendjes politiek, soms erger dan anders.

Plaats reactie